Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oops, I Think I Forgot My Bikini Top Home!?

Oops, I Think I Forgot My Bikini Top Home!?!


The one advan­tage in hav­ing a huge pri­vate beach to one­self, well is that you can do pretty much every­thing you want. So I was a naughty girl and did not blog the Ring meshkini from One Bad Pixel avail­able at the moment at FaMESHed, but when I saw the new lit­tle surf­board free­bie prop from !bag, I knew I had to show you guys.

Plus with the lat­est hair from Truth released today.. well€¦ I guess I for­got the bikini top! Oh well, it€™s my beach and I can run top­less if I want to :-p
Private Beach 1
Private Beach 2
Private Beach 3
The board comes with a menu for 3 col­ors and 3 poses; go and grab it, it€™s a freebie!
  • ::1bp:: Ring Bikini in Sea Breeze @ FaMESHed
  • >TRUTH< Bella €"  light blondes €" NEW
  • [MANDALA]KAGETORA neck­lace in pale white
  • Prop: !bang €" Surf­board {freebie}

No comments:

Post a Comment