Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lacquer and Lattes: Cinderella in a Teeny Bikini

Lacquer and Lattes: Cinderella in a Teeny Bikini!

Hellooooo friends! It's been awhile, no? I could make alot of excuses, but really I'm just a lazy scrub xD I hope today's post title piqued your interest because I have a shade that everyone's totally seen already, Sinful Colors Cinderella, on top of a color some might not have seen already, Essie Bikini So Teeny. So I guess it might be more appropriate to say Bikini So Teeny is wearing Cinderella?
Here's three coats of Essie Bikini So Teeny by itself. It's from the new like-named summer collection, and I
loooove the light cornflower color, but unfortunately the formula is a bit of a PITA. There's some
shimmer in the bottle but it doesn't really translate to the nail. I still love it as a creme!
 And here it is topped with one coat of Cinderella, which made it a hair lighter and warmer toned.
I really like this combo because I think it makes Cinderella closer to the true color of Cinderella's dress, which is more of a cool blue. Below you can see Cinderella by itself, Cinderella on top of Bikini So Teeny, Bikini So Teeny by itself, and Essie Lapiz of Luxury for comparison. {listed left to right}
Do you like these blues as much as I do? Have a MAH-velous day!  - Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment