Monday, June 11, 2012

The Modelling News: Bikini Girls with Ma-chine-gunzzz

The Modelling News: Bikini Girls with Ma-chine-gunzzz Well not ...

Well it was €œthe Cramps€ song that I thought of when I saw these figures they seem to be resistance lasses packing some ready-made retribution in 1/35th scale â€" check out their vitals in this preview


Body set 1/35 MG - 3 Girls Vol.1
Made by Japanese company Modelkasten they look promising on the boxart â€" but I think after looking harder you might have to be a pretty good painter to get them best out of them! They are an interesting subject though so we thought they warrant a look.
There is a pretty ropey description and I have fought through it to try and give you the features as I can identify them..
1/35 Scale machine Gun Girls - 3 Girls Vol.1
Part No: F-3
Price:1,800 yen + tax
Sculpted & painted by: Yoshitaka Hirano
Package illustration: Onishi and future
The figures are an injection moulded copy of the resin kit that was offered for sale last year €" there are twenty one parts on one sprue
The girls unfortunately do not have their own guns so you will need to supply them with something to blast off with from your own stash â€" a shame really! I suppose the MG’s could be any type though.
They are “interesting “ looking â€" interesting meaning I suppose I'm glad I wasn’t around in those very hard times… if you know what I mean! Maybe they just need a little better painting to bring out the best in them.
 
They look pretty much like they are all about to get blown over

No comments:

Post a Comment