Thursday, April 5, 2012

Candice Swanepoels Bikini Modeling Marvelousness

She's as pretty as they get, and Candice Swanepoel showed off her enviable figure in a new batch of Victoria's Secret SWIM 2012 campaign photographs.

The 23-calendar year-outdated South African stunner oozed hotness as she struck a range of poses in the lingerie giant's new selection of beachwear with a tropical placing acting as the backdrop.
Just lately speaking about the summertime swimsuit season, Miss Swanepoel was requested by W journal to name her favorite place to go for a swim.

To this, she replied, “Brazil, I'm absolutely obsessed. I've been heading because I was 17, and the very first time I went, I fell in enjoy with it. Just the energy, and I really feel alive when I go down there. But I also adore to go to St. Barts to shoot Victoria's Solution Swim. The drinking water is so still and amazing, and there's a wonderful electricity there, far too.

As for how she gets herself bikini all set, the blonde attractiveness dished, “I'm normally bikini-all set all year spherical. I try to prepare as much as I can, as significantly as my schedule permits it. Sometimes I'm far too tired immediately after operate, so I try to perform out in the morning. Typically like a few or 4 moments a week. Or, even if I do 15 minutes of running on the treadmill or yoga at residence. You know? Just something to maintain it up. If I'm on vacation, I'm energetic on the seashore, I engage in tennis, I run, I swim a great deal. It is just about producing the routines entertaining, I think, and then it does not really sense that negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment