Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Fashionista Bubble: Bikini Inspiration

If you follow me on twitter you already know this but I am going to Miami in about a month with The Boy and I am so excited! I have never been somewhere warm and sunny for vacation so I have really not had the need to have a selection of swim suits but this is now the perfect excuse for me to do some shopping!
I was browsing the Victoria's Secret website and although their swim wear is a bit on the expensive side I thought I would share the ones that I love from there. This is also a bit of an inspiration post for me as well for when I go shopping :)







As you can tell I love colourful bikinis! I do think a white and a black set however are kind of a staple to have though. Once I do buy mine I will share them here :)
Which ones are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment